Sunday, September 12, 2010

How Do I Get From Here To There?

When traveling to Louisville for the "Big A" Bar Mitzvah weekend, it won't be necessary to rent a car.  We will be providing transportation from the hotels to the synagogue and all the parties.  In some cases, you could even walk.  In this article, I will cover how to get from here to there. 

How do I get from the airport to my hotel?  The best way is a taxi cab, and the cost should be about $20 regardless of which hotel you are staying at.  If you are renting a car, directions from the airport to our downtown hotels can be found at this link:


How do I get from the hotel to the synagogue?  The synagogue is about 6 miles from downtown.  We will provide transportation to and from the synagogue, and we will have that information available for you when you arrive at your hotel.  If you would like to drive your own car, you can get directions by clicking on the link below:


How do I get from my hotel to the Saturday night party?  The big bash is downtown at the Frazier International History Museum.  This is about 7 blocks from our downtown hotels, and less 2 blocks from the 21 C Hotel.  We will have transportation to and from the party for those guests who need it, and we will have that information available when you arrive at the hotel.

How do I get from my hotel to the Sunday brunch at Guy and Nancyanne's house?  Our home is about 5 miles and 10 minutes from downtown.  Of course, we don't want you to go hungry, so we will have transportation on Sunday morning to get you to the brunch.  Once again, details will follow.  If you are driving, you can click on the map below for directions:


I am leaving Sunday so how will I get to the airport?  If feasible, we will try to provide transportation Sunday afternoon for our guests; if we are unable, a taxi cab from our home costs $25.

Lastly, we have a Friday night party as well for those folks who will be in town.  At this time, we don't know exactly where the event will be held, but it will be downtown in all likelihood and in proximity to your hotel.

Of course, more to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment